Thursday, September 08, 2005

Big in Japan

Lyani and I arrived safely in Yokohama on Friday, after a long and tiring travel experience (which shall be documented in a subsequent blog entry--stay tuned). We ended up sleeping for most of the week-end, as 13-hour time differences can be quite hard on the body. Lyani had to start school on Monday, but luckily she had yesterday and today off, so we have been running about, dotting 'i's and crossing 't's, as it were.

I am writing this entry from an Internet cafe, so I will keep it short and succinct. Tragically for the reader, future entries will not be as pithy, since I have the luxury of composing them on my laptop in the comfort of my own home! I have actually already written two entries, and will post them one at a time when I can hook up my laptop to the Internet at Lyani's school. Which should be in the next couple of days, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

|.X"Big in pon-Ja;]Xjmglov;].|