Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh My Goodness Now What Have I Done?

I've been drinkin' again and havin' too much fun. (Ugh, my head...)

I found this in my drafts and decided just to post it as is. Fun enough. :)

Way too much has been happening lately. Lyani left for Bulgaria last week, and I was fortunate enough to have the busiest schedule of my young life, in terms of Stuff to Do After Work (StDAW--use that with my blessings). You miss your wife a lot less when you do not have any time to think. :)

So, recap:


  • Sunday, 10 Sept. - I went to the little park near my house to practise a little football (AKA soccer AKA サッカー). I started juggling, but between the tall grass and the guy shooting baskets nearby, I couldn't maintain my focus. So I went over, introduced myself, and asked if I could shoot around with him. He said he didn't mind, and we had a good time playing some good old fashioned basketball. It took me back to my childhood, trying to dribble on a gravel court. He invited me to play some ball tomorrow night (Tuesday) with a few of his friends at a gym near Maihama Station.

  • Monday, 11 Sept. - I cannot remember doing anything, but that seems unlikely, thinking back on the week.

  • Tuesday, 12 Sept. -

No comments: